In these chapters we will see some very basic, fundamental points regarding our service in the church. The first point is that our service in the church life must be in fellowship with God. In order to serve God and His people, we need to fellowship with Him. We must enjoy God so that God may be wrought into us and that we may be mingled with God to become one with God. This is the meaning of being in fellowship with God. When we serve in fellowship with God, we serve not only for God but also with God, and we serve God to others.
1. Serving in Fellowship with God, Serving in the Spirit, and Ministering Christ to Others
2. Being Related to Others for Our service in the Body
3. Serving in Fellowship and Prayer with the Release of Our Spirit
4. The need to Contact People
5. The Lord’s Recovery, the Opposition to the Lord’s Recovery, and the Principle of Turning to the Gentiles
6. Functioning in the Meetings and Participating in the Practical Service of the Church
This book is composed of messages given by Bro Witness Lee in a conference on the service in the church held in Los Angeles, California, on May 26 through 31, 1964.